Sunday, August 10, 2008

2 year old Ellie

These are more pics from Elizabeth's birthday.


This is when she first woke up! I think we scared her singing happy birthday!


She was sooo excited that she got to wear a pretty dress AND she kept saying "my birthday. Not bubba's (Benjamin) birthday." She was pretty adament that everyone knew that!


We had just a few people over but as soon as some kids came, they all wanted to hit the dress up box. This is what E chose!!

Since Elizabeth can't have cake I made a spread with candy, ice cream and ice cream toppings! (Kinda stole the idea from Ky's mom, but I did it on Target budget!)


Elizabeth loved the ice cream but did not wnat anything on it! Not even pink sprinkles!

She got some cool things for her birthday and was so excited!

Here she is doing her princess wave bye-bye.


Daddy singing happy birthday AGAIN!

A pic of me with all of the kids!

It was also our wedding anniversary! Feels like we have been married 20 years! LOL Benjamin took this pic of us! I am HUGE!

It really was a great day!

2 comments:

Amber Schmidt said...

OMG... Ellie's party dress is sooo pretty! You must share where you got it! The candy topping spread looks so good!!!!! LOVE IT! Happy Birthday Ellie!!!!!!!!

Laura Jenkins said...

Yay!!! Happy B-day Ellie!!!!! I do love the party dress :)

And thanks for the preggo pics!!!! You guys look too cute!